Monday, March 23, 2009

Say it right: Nelly Furtado

In the day, in the night
Say it right, say it all
Either you got it or you don't
You either stand or you fall
When your will is broken
When it slips from your hand
When there's no time for joking
There's a hope in your pain

CHORUS
Oh you don't need nothing at all with me
No you don't need nothing at all with me
Boy, you got what it takes to set me free
Oh, you could mean every thing to me

I can say that I'm not
Lost and fall
I can say that I don't
Love to lie in the dark
I can say that I don't
Wanna hide in light
And, my love, what I feel
I can show you tonight, tonight

CHORUS

BRIDGE
From my hands, I could give you something that I made
From my mouth, I could sing you another bridge that I made
From my body, I can show you a place God knows (only God knows)
You could show that space is holy, do you really want to go

No comments:

Post a Comment